Review: Olympus captures it right with the OM-D
The camera, which resembles the OM from yesteryear, is hitting stores with an incredibly nostalgic look while packing impressively modern features.
Especially when it’s wearing its silver coating, the E-M5 sports a classic old-school film camera look. But that’s about where most of the comparisons with the camera of yesteryear end.
- Review: LG Music Flow P5
- New wave of ‘dronies’ seek to make ‘selfies’ obsolete
- Toshiba Chromebook or Asus Chromebox – which is better?
- Stunning photos taken by two Russian daredevils on Shanghai Tower
- Tiles app splits up photos into multiple frames on iPhone
- Olympus launches new Stylus Tough cameras at CES
- And the most popular location to Instagram a photo is…
- iPhoto for the iPad – photo editing at your fingertips
- Coming soon: a camera you can wear
- Review: Pioneer XW-SMA1