Crash victim ordered to hand over Facebook photos in legal case
A woman suing for damages following a crash has been ordered to hand over post-collision Facebook photos, which could potentially affect the outcome of her case.
Tamara Fric was a University of Victoria law student in November 2008 when the vehicle she was travelling was rear ended.
But how will her Facebook photos since the crash affect her lawsuit?
- Woman posts ‘happy’ photo to Facebook before fatal crash
- Facebook launches ‘trending’ feature
- Report Says YouTube Overtakes Facebook, Among Teens
- Facebook stock price hurting with fewer teen users? Probably not for long
- Facebook could expand facial recognition function – can you opt out?
- ‘Facebook facelift’ — would you go under the knife for a profile pic?
- Facebook’s new search function goes deep into your past
- Tweets from people, businesses & brands don’t match up
- The most popular place to Celebrate Canada Day was…
- Alleged Rob Ford crack video prompts video game