Mix music on the iPad with Djay
If you’ve ever wanted to get your groove on and mix music like Tiesto, load up Djay on your iPad.
The app contains a virtual DJ booth and has a learning curve so easy, you’ll be spinning like a pro in no time.
Featuring two turntables and speed control to match the beats of the music, use the cross fader and other filters to mix between songs from your music collection and keep the party going.
There are also several cool effects to make your mixes even more professional, such as loops and beat hopping.
If mixing is too much work, Djay has an atomic option to do all the musical mastery for a continuous mix.
Like what you hear? Mixes can be recorded and then exported for later listening pleasure.
- Honda HR-V rules urban routes
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge goes upscale
- Google Nexus Player: Like Chromecast, but bigger – is it better?
- BMW 750i with a ‘Bang’n audio system
- Review: Jabra Sport Wireless+ headphones are great for working out with
- Review: Asus Transformer Book Trio bridges gap between tablet, laptop
- Findit – app helps to drill down and find files and emails on your iPhone
- IKEA Catalog app lets you see furniture in your room using augmented reality
- Boyfriend tracking app: creepy and crazy or helpful intelligence?