Apple’s new iPhone 5 offers enough reason to upgrade
With all the usual superlatives and adjectives Apple is known for, the company launched the new iPhone 5 this week in San Francisco. And this version may be good reason to upgrade for previous iPhone users.
What’s new? The phone offers a bigger screen, measuring in at 4 inches – up from the 3.5-inch display. While this isn’t anything to brag about compared to the 4.8-inch display on the Samsung Galaxy S III, it’ll be a noticeable improvement.
The added real estate the larger screen offers means you’ll be able to see more – and get more done – with the new phone. You’ll be able to better glance at your screen, and websites (mobile or not) will fit with better ease and less associated squinting from your eyes.
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to Canada
- Next iPhone to have bigger screen?
- Several iOS apps free for App Store’s fifth birthday
- Apple’s new iOS 7 looks for inspiration to please
- iPhone 5S production starting this quarter, cheaper Apple phone in the works: report
- Apple launches 128 GB iPad
- Apple isn’t cool anymore: teens
- What makes Apple’s 40 billion app downloads special?
- Is Apple testing the next iPhone 6?
- Get sheet music on the iPad with Sheet Music Direct