Facebook creeping your ex is bad for you: study
Here’s another report where you scratch your head and wonder: Did we need a study to tell us the truth?
A new study suggests that stalking your ex on social networks after de-friending them makes it harder to get over the person.
According to the study, published in the journal Cyberpsychology, Behaviour and Social Networking, creeping your ex on Facebook is linked to “greater current distress” over the breakup.
The Facebook stalking also leads to negative feelings, sexual desire, longing for the ex beau and lower personal growth.
- Woman posts ‘happy’ photo to Facebook before fatal crash
- Facebook launches ‘trending’ feature
- Report Says YouTube Overtakes Facebook, Among Teens
- Facebook stock price hurting with fewer teen users? Probably not for long
- Facebook could expand facial recognition function – can you opt out?
- ‘Facebook facelift’ — would you go under the knife for a profile pic?
- Facebook’s new search function goes deep into your past
- The most popular place to Celebrate Canada Day was…
- Facebook aims to axe the clutter with new News Feed design
- Woman arrested for trying to sell her kids on Facebook