Review: Pioneer XW-SMA1
Yeah, there’s sound systems with dedicated Apple docks – but that only works if you have an iPhone 4S or older – and all those accessories are outdated with the new interface on the iPhone 5.
And if you don’t have an iPhone, you’re out of luck.
With the new Pioneer XW-SMA1, however, you’re virtually guaranteed a way to get your music to play on this device, either wirelessly or with a traditional wired connection.
- Review: LG Music Flow P5
- Toshiba Chromebook or Asus Chromebox – which is better?
- Drivers Mix 13
- Get sheet music on the iPad with Sheet Music Direct
- Songza: An amazing, free music streaming app for iPhone and Android
- Downcast: a better choice for iOS podcasts
- BitTorrent music downloads helping artists: report
- Seatguru is the app for all your flight needs
- Review: Olympus captures it right with the OM-D