Apple cracks top 10 computer vulnerability list, Microsoft off
Security experts at Kaspersky Labs have released their latest malware threat report, which suggests an interesting role reversal between major players Apple and Microsoft – along with major concerns surrounding Android.
In the Q3 “IT Threat Evolution” report, Kaspersky researchers released a top ten list of vulnerabilities for computer users.
For the first time ever, Microsoft was absent from this top ten list of vulnerabilities, while Apple wound up on it.
- Beware of Philippines typhoon scams on social media, email
- Android KitKat ‘not really’ more secure: expert
- Major password security flaw exposed in Chrome
- Microsoft enables Windows 8 Flash support in IE 10
- Malicious Android app can copy photos, listen to conversations
- Student expelled after hacking into school system lands IT security job
- Spam hits five-year low while phishing scams target Facebook
- Musician poses as girl, offers a date to recover stolen iPhone
- Phishing campaign spreading on Twitter via direct messages
- Couple finds stolen laptop in neighbour’s home