Coming soon: a camera you can wear
A company out of Sweden has a solution: a camera you can wear. And as wild as that idea sounds, they’re actually one step closer to making the project a reality.
Memoto’s wearable camera project has surged past its goal on the community fundraising siteKickstarter. In fact, Memoto raised the amount of funds it needed from the public in just five hours and wound up with more than ten times the amount of money it sought to raise.
So, what exactly will this wearable camera be like? Can you get away with sneaky photos nobody will realize you’re taking?
The camera, about the size of a postage stamp but a little thicker, is designed to snap onto your clothes.
- How to make your old car smart
- New wave of ‘dronies’ seek to make ‘selfies’ obsolete
- Stunning photos taken by two Russian daredevils on Shanghai Tower
- 70 per cent of people don’t pay for mobile content
- Tiles app splits up photos into multiple frames on iPhone
- Olympus launches new Stylus Tough cameras at CES
- And the most popular location to Instagram a photo is…
- iPhoto for the iPad – photo editing at your fingertips
- Phishing campaign spreading on Twitter via direct messages
- MS Office coming to iOS and Android in March?