Enjoy YouTube on the big screen, easily from your small screen phone
If you like watching YouTube videos on a TV or large computer screen, but don’t want to always get up near the computer to change the clip – use the YouTube Remote app.
The app lets you use your Android smartphone or tablet as a clever remote to control the YouTube content on a computer or Google TV player that’s farther away than you are. You’re on your couch, right?
Start by pairing the mobile device with the computer on which you want to play the video on. Then, start searching for content using the remote control app.
You can not only search for clips, but find recommended content and related playlists as you go.
The app also offers a bit of a second-screen experience, so you can look up a video topic’s Wikipedia page or a show’s IMDB profile as you watch.
- Honda HR-V rules urban routes
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3: affordable performance
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge goes upscale
- Google Nexus Player: Like Chromecast, but bigger – is it better?
- Review: The size is right with HTC’s Nexus 9
- Review: Moto 360 smartwatch looks good, but segment still growing
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Review: Sturdy Android phone packs punch
- Motorola Moto G LTE : a high-value Android phone
- BMW 750i with a ‘Bang’n audio system