Police warn Apple Maps glitch could be ‘life threatening’
We’ve heard of widespread consumer complaints after Apple replaced the default Goolge-powered maps app with an app of its own in iOS 6.
Police in one part of the world, however, are now warning against the use of Apple Maps, saying it could put people in “potentially life threatening” situations.
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to Canada
- Next iPhone to have bigger screen?
- Findit – app helps to drill down and find files and emails on your iPhone
- IKEA Catalog app lets you see furniture in your room using augmented reality
- Boyfriend tracking app: creepy and crazy or helpful intelligence?
- Scotia iTrade launches new iPad app for couch investing
- Several iOS apps free for App Store’s fifth birthday
- Apple’s new iOS 7 looks for inspiration to please
- Tiles app splits up photos into multiple frames on iPhone
- Cruise Control app plays the right music for runners