Prepare for new Facebook timeline design
Just as you were getting used to the existing layout for Facebook Timelines, it appears as though they’re getting ready to change things up with a new design.
Some outlets are showing screenshots and comments from users in New Zealand who are getting a new Timeline design.
According to The Next Web, Facebook users in New Zealand are getting accustomed to a new layout for the pages that we once knew as profile pages.
The new layout isn’t going to have you lost and confused, dazing with an empty stare at the screen. But it may take you a moment or two to get used to – and you can bet there’ll be a group of people who’ll start a petition to bring back “old” Facebook.
In any case, here’s what’s new…
- Woman posts ‘happy’ photo to Facebook before fatal crash
- Facebook launches ‘trending’ feature
- Report Says YouTube Overtakes Facebook, Among Teens
- Facebook stock price hurting with fewer teen users? Probably not for long
- Facebook could expand facial recognition function – can you opt out?
- ‘Facebook facelift’ — would you go under the knife for a profile pic?
- Facebook’s new search function goes deep into your past
- The most popular place to Celebrate Canada Day was…
- Facebook aims to axe the clutter with new News Feed design
- Woman arrested for trying to sell her kids on Facebook