Remember the names of people you meet at meetings with Cardign app for iPhone
We all know the feeling:
You’re at a party introduced to someone who looks incredibly familiar. You swear you’ve met them before, but you’re not sure what their name is, or how you know them.
Cardign is an app that aims to help you connect the people you meet to the places you met them and the connections you made.
The iPhone app works by building a database of the people you come across – from photos to social networking connections..
On principal, people who get the app add themselves to the database.
If you get the app, all you need to do is take three different pictures of yourself in three main poses. Then, the app figures out a database of users.
Should you see someone you recognize at a networking event, a board meeting a shmoozefest, take their picture using the app.
When the app recognizes them, you’ll get their contact information, like Twitter, Foursquare and LinkedIn, via the app. If they’re not already in the system, you can add them and the relevant details. What’s helpful is that you can also add the details about when and where you me that person.
Regardless of whether you recognize the bigshot or the low-level network, there’s a way to make a link no matter how bad your memory is.
- Findit – app helps to drill down and find files and emails on your iPhone
- IKEA Catalog app lets you see furniture in your room using augmented reality
- Boyfriend tracking app: creepy and crazy or helpful intelligence?
- Scotia iTrade launches new iPad app for couch investing
- Several iOS apps free for App Store’s fifth birthday
- Apple’s new iOS 7 looks for inspiration to please
- Tiles app splits up photos into multiple frames on iPhone
- Cruise Control app plays the right music for runners
- Pokki App for Windows 8 brings back the start button
- App Baby Doze helps put babies to sleep