App Baby Doze helps put babies to sleep
If you want your baby to get some extra sleep (and let yourself get some extra rest in the process), then check out the app BabyDoze.
I cant actually speak about this app from experience. But it was recommended with very high praise from someone who has a kid or two.
The app works by playing the sound of a womb for a set amount of time (adjustable by you). The idea is that the baby, used to the sound of the womb, will fall asleep.
- Findit – app helps to drill down and find files and emails on your iPhone
- IKEA Catalog app lets you see furniture in your room using augmented reality
- Boyfriend tracking app: creepy and crazy or helpful intelligence?
- Scotia iTrade launches new iPad app for couch investing
- Several iOS apps free for App Store’s fifth birthday
- Tiles app splits up photos into multiple frames on iPhone
- Cruise Control app plays the right music for runners
- Pokki App for Windows 8 brings back the start button
- Workout Trainer – an app to push you harder in the gym
- Remember the names of people you meet at meetings with Cardign app for iPhone