Cruise Control app plays the right music for runners
It anlayzes your iPhone’s collection, looking for the beat in each song. From that, it’ll make playlists based on the tracks that it thinks will help you run longer, faster, etc.
The app uses sensors in your phone to determine how fast the music should be. Each step you take helps the app adjust the music.
Select the Free Run mode and the app will play music to match your stride. As you run faster, the music will automatically speed up. As you slow dow – so will the tunes.
With Pace mode, set your speed and hit the pavement. If you run too slow, the music will speed up (with the goal of speeding up your stride). The opposite will happen if you run too fast.
As someone who enjoys a good run, Cruise Control is my favourite app for the great outdoors. Download it here.
- Findit – app helps to drill down and find files and emails on your iPhone
- IKEA Catalog app lets you see furniture in your room using augmented reality
- Boyfriend tracking app: creepy and crazy or helpful intelligence?
- How to work out at the cottage on vacation
- Scotia iTrade launches new iPad app for couch investing
- Several iOS apps free for App Store’s fifth birthday
- Tiles app splits up photos into multiple frames on iPhone
- Pokki App for Windows 8 brings back the start button
- App Baby Doze helps put babies to sleep
- Workout Trainer – an app to push you harder in the gym