Tiles app splits up photos into multiple frames on iPhone
When you want to share a plethora of photos to your followers on social networks, don’t upload a barrage of images to Instagram. Use Tiles Photo Framer to squeeze a whole bunch of images into one multi-frame photo.
Split the canvas into different boxes just by flicking your fingers apart from each other on the screen. Then tap each frame to add a photo.
At the bottom, you can adjust the border, apply colours to the border and even add text titles and captions.
Once you’re all done, save the photo to your collection or upload it straight to Instagram to share with your friends.
- New wave of ‘dronies’ seek to make ‘selfies’ obsolete
- Stunning photos taken by two Russian daredevils on Shanghai Tower
- Findit – app helps to drill down and find files and emails on your iPhone
- IKEA Catalog app lets you see furniture in your room using augmented reality
- Boyfriend tracking app: creepy and crazy or helpful intelligence?
- Scotia iTrade launches new iPad app for couch investing
- Several iOS apps free for App Store’s fifth birthday
- Cruise Control app plays the right music for runners
- Pokki App for Windows 8 brings back the start button
- App Baby Doze helps put babies to sleep