Boyfriend tracking app: creepy and crazy or helpful intelligence?
A few weeks ago, it was the latter. Girlfriends (and boyfriends, to be fair) were the NSA of their own relationships, spying on their partner’s whereabouts and conversations with an app.
Coming to us from a Brazilian app developer, “Boyfriend Tracker” (Rastreador de Namorados) is an app that appears to have been doing very well, hitting around 50,000 downloads.
- Findit – app helps to drill down and find files and emails on your iPhone
- IKEA Catalog app lets you see furniture in your room using augmented reality
- Scotia iTrade launches new iPad app for couch investing
- Several iOS apps free for App Store’s fifth birthday
- Tiles app splits up photos into multiple frames on iPhone
- Cruise Control app plays the right music for runners
- Pokki App for Windows 8 brings back the start button
- App Baby Doze helps put babies to sleep
- Workout Trainer – an app to push you harder in the gym
- Remember the names of people you meet at meetings with Cardign app for iPhone