Report Says YouTube Overtakes Facebook, Among Teens
So while Facebook admits fewer teens are using the social network, what are they using?
According to Mashable, it’s YouTube. Some argue – myself included – that Instagram would have been that new destination.
Good news for Google, not so great for Facebook.
Read more here:
- Woman posts ‘happy’ photo to Facebook before fatal crash
- Facebook launches ‘trending’ feature
- Facebook stock price hurting with fewer teen users? Probably not for long
- Facebook could expand facial recognition function – can you opt out?
- ‘Facebook facelift’ — would you go under the knife for a profile pic?
- Facebook’s new search function goes deep into your past
- The most popular place to Celebrate Canada Day was…
- Facebook aims to axe the clutter with new News Feed design
- Woman arrested for trying to sell her kids on Facebook
- Brazil an emerging hotbed for social media: reports